Ways to Support your Library
* Tell your elected officials how the library is important to you and thank them for their support
of the library.
* Donate new or used books and DVDs to be used on our shelves or in our book sale.
* Join Friends of the Library $10 for individuals or $25 per family.
* Volunteer for our Friends of the Library events.
* Donate $25 for a new book with a bookplate in honor or memory of a loved one.
* Rent the Community Room when you need a space for meetings or events.
* Name a bookcase and receive a green leaf on the Donation Tree for $1,000.
* Receive a gem leaf on the Donation Tree for gifts ranging from $2,500-$25,000.
* Make a monthly or yearly pledge of any dollar amount to be used to purchase books or any
other use you specify.
* Buy our handmade crafts and used Books/DVDs.
* Donate supplies from our Amazon wish list.
Holiday themed stickers
Small or Large paper plates
Thank you for your support!